• Login:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    I've always bought from EBC for standard vented discs which are pretty much OEM or better I think - they work fine both with Ferodo DS2500S and Yellowstuff pads.
    Not sure for track use but I'd imagine they're pretty much identical to stock at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by puliukk0 View Post
    I did buyed EBC discs and Yellowstuffs, great for street and random trackdays. And all was like 150gbp.
    I wouldnt touch EBC with anything I really do not like them sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Desmo View Post
    Interesting that you don't want to consider Mtec's discs - any particular reason ?
    I have never had any issues with them till 1 track day snapped clean in half. For what I want them for I would rather plain discs which they dont offer.

I am going to try pagid / blue print as I can get them for like £38 a pair and if they are rubbish then i'll just get suzuki ones.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_G View Post

I have never had any issues with them till 1 track day snapped clean in half. For what I want them for I would rather plain discs which they dont offer.

I am going to try pagid / blue print as I can get them for like £38 a pair and if they are rubbish then i'll just get suzuki ones.
    Let us know how you get on as that seems the most sensible choice for the road

Thanks

I've never been happy with Pagid brakes bought from Euro Car Parts every set warped sometimes not long after fitting them, Blue Print I've found to be excellent they have stood up to quite a bit of punishment without fading, The stock Suzuki brakes are superb I would have fitted them again but being a cheap bastard I went with a pattern set which turned out to be every bit as good.

Sign up to this its excellent - http://www.blue-print.com/blueprintlive/register/

Are you 100% sure Pagid do a disc for the Sport..???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Klippie For This Useful Post:

Kev_G (17-05-18)

Thanks
    Cheaper and better than oems... But fully track ferodo seems to be better.