• Login:
Page 169 of 173 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1726
    Thanks
    Anybody else notice that the Evo review has been edited to mention that until the end of June the zc333 will have an asking price of 16,495? Confirmation needed but that's a much more reasonable price.

Thanks
    The more I think of it buying a late model Sport with little miles might be the bargain of the year...what are they now around £10K its still a lot of new'ish car for that money.

Thanks
    Pistonheads have an article on the June discount too.

Thanks
    Very interesting review of the new Fiesta ST by Mat Watson of CARWOW...

He loved the new Swift Sport.

But, there's a few critical things he doesn't like about the new Fiesta ST...

https://youtu.be/pQiH46h81mU

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DazzaSport For This Useful Post:

Veefource (17-05-18)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bldyannoyed View Post
    Anybody else notice that the Evo review has been edited to mention that until the end of June the zc333 will have an asking price of 16,495? Confirmation needed but that's a much more reasonable price.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...-discount/amp/

So it was already going to be £250 PCP no deposit, so £1500 quid off its probably going to be closer to £200 now a month? Seems reasonable...I think Suzuki is listening to us and realised they've shot themselves in the foot in regards to pricing vs the Fiesta ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aadil717 For This Useful Post:

Desmo (17-05-18)

Thanks
    £2500 off would be more like it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzaSport View Post
    Very interesting review of the new Fiesta ST by Mat Watson of CARWOW...

He loved the new Swift Sport.

But, there's a few critical things he doesn't like about the new Fiesta ST...

https://youtu.be/pQiH46h81mU
    He was a lot kinder about the ZC33S and even seemed to be having more fun driving it. Maybe Mat went into testing the ST with too high expectations, particularly as Ford claimed they'd invested a lot of R&D into improving the steering which Mat seemed to be the most unimpressed with.

Thanks
    16500 seems like a pretty good price to me. At that point it has no competition. It's only a grand more than a species 5 door Up GTi and obviously blows it into the weeds. It's also going to be about 5 grand less than a specced ST. Bear in mind that 18995 start price gets you literally nothing. No recaro seats, 17" wheels inside arches designed for 18's. No big touch screen, cruise control, folding mirrors and you cannot option the performance pack either.

16500 is a decent STANDARD price if you could haggle that down as well. A one month window on the other hand just isn't enuff. I still want to drive one, I will need to be utterly blown away to consider buying one tho, even at the knock down intro price.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Veefource View Post
    He was a lot kinder about the ZC33S and even seemed to be having more fun driving it. Maybe Mat went into testing the ST with too high expectations, particularly as Ford claimed they'd invested a lot of R&D into improving the steering which Mat seemed to be the most unimpressed with.
    Exactly what I thought. He seems to be having more fun in the Sport over the ST.

Either way, the new ST isn't perfect either. Personally, I'll take fun over outright performance any day of the week. The Sport is still a viable alternative to the ST in my opinion.

Thanks
    Would need to drive a new ST to be able to compare it to the old one.

The ZC32 made its niche on price, handling and being NA. It was never in any way better than an ST but it was unique and an absolute bargain.

The ZC33 is none of those things. It has positioned itself in almost direct competition with the ST. I can't imagine anyone who could afford either car driving both back to back and choosing to buy the Swift.

If it was going to be 16500 all the time and you could haggle that down maybe it would be a different story, but we know Ford live their discounts and an 18k price just doesn't give the swift enough breathing room.