• Login:
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173
Results 1,721 to 1,726 of 1726
    Thanks
    This is the best video review I've seen of the Swift Sport (English subtitles available).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giblets View Post
    This is the best video review I've seen of the Swift Sport (English subtitles available).

He's not trying hard enough. LOL.

Thanks
    http://www.autocar.co.nz/car-reviews...eview-roadtest

Another review, just in case more were needed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bldyannoyed For This Useful Post:

DazzaSport (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bldyannoyed View Post
    http://www.autocar.co.nz/car-reviews...eview-roadtest

Another review, just in case more were needed.
    Thanks for that. Another 'good one'.

Still... so many conflicting reviews for this new version of the Sport. As 'Swifter' once said - the ZC32S consistently got good reviews. Whereas this new car has got some great reviews - its also got a few not so great ones. At this time, I cannot make my mind up whether the car is a good one or not. It's like the test cars have not been set up right, or are inconsistently set up. Or perhaps some journalists are expecting too much!?

Some have said the car has 'no roll', others have said it has 'more roll'. Some say the steering is bad, others say it's excellent. Some say the rear end doesn't want to play at all - others say it does.

It doesn't make much sense to me at this time.

I think I'm going to take most of these reviews with a pinch of salt. Just in case some of these test cars have been poorly set up. Ideally, I want to have a go myself - for an extended period - to make up my own mind as regards the car. As most of us on this forum, I'm quite familiar with how the ZC32S behaves when sliding round corners. I want to feel whether this new car is the same or not.

I've got a feeling that the new car will not really be much different to drive compared to the ZC32S. I appreciate that it is likely to have more grip - due to a newer generation of Conti tyres... and other enhancements by Suzuki.

The reduced weight will help with the overall grip level as well I suspect.

But, just gimme the keys Suzuki!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzaSport View Post
    I've got a feeling that the new car will not really be much different to drive compared to the ZC32S. I appreciate that it is likely to have more grip - due to a newer generation of Conti tyres... and other enhancements by Suzuki.
    Your going to be impressed by the performance..!!!

Thanks
    Also, when you do take it for a ride make sure you turn off the traction control system for the real experience. If you don't, it makes the engine feel softer when hard cornering up to 50mph.
    You see normally the wheels will struggle for grip when accelerating hard in second (even at 22 C in the dry). With the traction control system on you never feel this loss of traction, its that good at controlling wheelspin without you knowing- but the engine feels a little neutered as a result compared to when its off.

Hope this makes sense.