• Login:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Ive got a pot of autofinesse desire to test now!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Thats an expensive pot right there! Be interested to hear your thoughts on it! I want to try the Illusion one myself

Thanks
    Cant wait to get my hands on it!! Got a fair few different autofinesse and achem products to try so will post alot of reviews over the next week or so!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Markyboi For This Useful Post:

Impulse (20-02-14)

Thanks
    Used lots. Really liked the Natty's range, but, for me, Farecla G3 is totally superb. Even easier on/off than Natty's, in any temperature/sunlight conditions. Makes the paint fleck insane when the sun is on it. Longevity great. Almost looks like a glassy sealant, even though it's a wax. It was recommended to me by someone else and I was initially sceptical to use it. But after a full detox (G3 body prep shampoo (supposedly strips wax), G3 body prep shampoo wash again as a lube for the clay mitt, then, after drying, Bit Hamber Korrosol (for iron fallout) and Bilt Hamber cleanser to remove any remaining wax) to give a good surface to adhere to, the G3 has been superb.

Thanks
    Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid is a cracking LSP, lasts a while, easy to use and nice beading.

Thanks
    I have auto finese desire, its a hard to work was when removing. But my fav is crystal rock by Swissvax

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barneyboo View Post
    I have auto finese desire, its a hard to work was when removing. But my fav is crystal rock by Swissvax
    What, at around 250 sovs for 50ml?

Thanks
    Collonite 476. £20 for a 250ml tin. Maybe not the deepest, glossiest finish but stunningly durable. A good coat of this will have water sheeting off following a quick wash, even after 6 months of winter. Fantastic for wheels too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lunar tick View Post
    Collonite 476. £20 for a 250ml tin. Maybe not the deepest, glossiest finish but stunningly durable. A good coat of this will have water sheeting off following a quick wash, even after 6 months of winter. Fantastic for wheels too.
    Planet Polish's Wheel Seal & Shine is great for wheels. Read some reviews from the likes of Detailing World.

I find G3 super gloss paste wax lasts as long as Colli. Stunning on the paint fleck too.